________________________________

From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rhian Rowson
Sent: 23 July 2013 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bone id?

Dear All,

This was found high up on the beach, where it's a mixture of mud and
grass - at Steart Point, in Somerset  this year.

A sample has been taken and  analysed by National Museum Wales, it is
bone.

I would be very grateful if anybody could help me identify it.

Kind regards

Rhian Rowson

Natural Sciences Curator

Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives

0117 9223597

Council services online: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/service

Keep up to date with the latest council news and sign up to our monthly
email newsletter: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ournews

Have your say on consultations and view our webcasts:
http://www.bristol.gov.uk/consult

--

To see our email disclaimer click here <a href="http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer">http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer</a>