From: "Farrell, Milly" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 July 2013, 15:46
Subject: Specimen ID

Hello all,
Please could I enlist the help of a fish fanatic to ID the attached? A colleague is aiming to begin work on a tooth morphology project and has come across this unidentified specimen from amongst the fish material.

This is the only image I’ve been forwarded at present, so if you may know but need another shot then please get in touch off list.

Many thanks in advance,
Milly
Milly Farrell | Acting Curator | Museums and Archives
The Royal College of Surgeons of England | 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields | London WC2A 3PE
t: 020 7869 6500 | f: 020 7869 6564 | e: mfarrell@rcseng.ac.uk | w: http://www.rcseng.ac.uk