I'm doing a clear out of odd boxes and came across the following all I
require is postage please let me know if you want otherwise will go into
recycling next week

Coal Investments  PLC Annual Report and Accounts 1995,
Agreements for Leases and Licences to Mine  at Hem Heath  and Collieries
1994, Silverdale Colliery  1994, shares offer the Scottish Coal Company
December 1994

Southwest Resources PLC Annual reports Accounts 1984

Charterhouse Petroleum Ltd  offer for Sale - 1980

JB Weare & Son  Poseidon Gold Ltd  December 1991, Gwalia Consolidated  Ltd
Feb 1992

Noroil  September 1978 Magazine  - Special on Offshore North Sea

Sons of Gwalia Ltd quarterly Report September 1992

Metalgesellschacft Ltd Annual Report 1990/ 91 &MG M Update 1992

Mike

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------