From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of John Beal [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 July 2013 09:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Works of art

Dear all

You may be able to help me.

I have some homework for Church Buildings Council residential this coming week.  We each have to identify 5 very special works of art (monuments, wall paintings, decorative metalwork and timberwork, paintings, textiles, stained glass) in churches, that are at risk and in need of conservation and where the parishes are unable to address this need at this stage.  This might lead to grants being available in the future but I stress - no promises.

Any suggestions anyone may have would be most welcome.

Best wishes.

John

Dr John F Beal MBE, PhD

Tel: 0113 294 8795