No doubt someone information about iconographic resources has already been posted on this site, but when I hunt through old message for "iconography" they are legion . . . in particular, I'm wondering if anyone knows what female saint would hold either three arrows or three pointy things pointing upward that might be interpreted as such. Ursula, as far as I have been able to determine, is usually depicted with one, and Christina (according to the one dictionary of saints' attributes at my disposal) has two, but the figure I'm interested in definitely has three - somethings. In one  case, an enbroidery, they might even be  stylized flowers, in which case the figure is probably Dorothy. They do look like arrows, though . . . Any help gratefully appreciated.
Meg