Dear Eliana:

You should see "The Dancing Plague" by John Waller.

Stephen

Www.StephenMorrisAuthor.com
Sent from my i-phone

On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Eliana Corbari <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues

thank you so much for the helpful and insightful suggestions.

The dancing angels are just one aspect of a wider topic which I am exploring; i.e. late medieval theology of dance.  For instance, Dante has the souls of the blessed dancing in Paradise, while the souls in Purgatory merely sing.

If you have any further suggestions or example they will be most gratefully received.

Grazie and best wishes

Eliana

Dr Eliana Corbari
University of Bristol (UK)