From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sue Ridyard [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 June 2013 20:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Holy Cross of Conwy

Dear all

I'm working on an article concerning one of the miracles of the canonization process of St Thomas Cantilupe (and on an edition and translation of the process). This one concerns the town of Conwy in N Wales and includes multiple references to a miracle-working cross in the parish church of St Mary (this c. 1300). I haven't been able to find out anything more about this cross. Does anyone know of further evidence for it?

Sue
to: [log in to unmask]