Apologies for cross-posting.

I have just added a new batch of photos to my online archive:

http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/ArezzoGrave.html
a group of rock crystal vessels and miniature sculpture from a
first-century burial

http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/CabinetDesMedailles1.html
Roman cameos and intaglios (including the top jewel from the Escrain de
Charlemagne), the Gourdon chalice and paten, and the Sassanian Cup of
Chosroes

http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/ZethlingenPendant.html
a Roman pendant with a glass cameo of Germanicus(?)

http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/NGASymphoniaAngel.html
http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/NGATambourineAngel.html
a pair of angel musicians c.1360 from Pisa

http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/NGADesiderioJerome.html
a relief of St. Jerome in the Desert by Desiderio da Settignano, c.1461

As always, corrections/questions/comments are welcome.

best,
Genevra

home page: http://www.kornbluthphoto.com
archive index: http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/archive-1.html