I was rather frustrated recently to see that the RSS version of our corporate twitter feed had stopped working. I knew that Twitter had withdrawn support for RSS/XML and so I had signed up with a third-party app to do this for me. It now seems that many of these services are closing or are, at least, on hiatus while they look at migrating to the new regime.

As a result I decided to write my own and am opening it up to UKEIG members. It's a free service with hourly feed refreshes (small fees apply to more frequent updates - but most people shouldn't need this). The site allows you to choose from 4 different timelines (user timeline, home timeline, retweets and mentions timeline).

Anyway, comments are warmly welcomed. It's brand new so if anything is glaringly missing or glitchy, I'd welcome the feedback.

Hope you find it useful.

http://www.twitter2rss.info/index.php?from=ukeig

--
Steve Burgess