Hello all :)

I am back again with a spanking new, ethically approved survey for you kind people to fill in. Things I didn't mention before  but you must know:

-I am undertaking my MA in Librarianship at the University of Sheffield
-this survey has been approved by the university's ethic board
-I love chips.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone working in public libraries (at any level) with some sort of comics presence would take the time to fill this in- it will take about 10-15 minutes and it's about comics, so it's even sort of fun.

You can find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DSCBPM9

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my previous post- it has been hugely helpful.

Best wishes,

Zainab Akhtar