Manchester libraries has some new Vietnamese stock that needs a good home.
The stock includes books, DVDs CDs VCDs and MP3s.

If you would like any of the above then please call me on 0161 234 1940
and we can negotiate the transportation of the stock to you. .

Best Wishes Jo

Joanne Shadbolt
Service Development Manager
MCC Library Service
B4 F2 Universal Square
Manchester
M12  6JH
External Tel. 0161 234 1940
Mobile  07790353172
Internal Tel.  800 1940

Email [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at http://www.manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses.
Please contact [log in to unmask] with any queries.