Greetings,

La gazette des beaux arts is a périodical and it is available to everyone in digitised format.

Please visit Gallica via the following link http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb343486585/dateand check the issues of 1880 to find your article.

Good luck

Sara Yontan, BnF, Paris

Message de : Maya Samaha <[log in to unmask]>
                    04/07/2013 07:00

Envoyé par :
Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography <[log in to unmask]>
Veuillez répondre à Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography              <[log in to unmask]>

Pour
Copie
Objet
Reference and Fulltext

I want your help to found this article or document, I think it is a book, but I found this reference too in google :  Jésuites et médecine, 1880, in-8°.
La Gazette des Beaux-Arts

The request :
Author :  Ravel (Antoine Luc Pierre)
Title :  Jésuites et Médecine

Could you please help me found this book ? I want a copy please !
Have a nice day.

May HARFOUCHE-SAMAHA
Responsable de la Bibliothèque
Université Saint-Joseph
Campus des Sciences Médicales
P.O.Box 11-5076
Beyrouth/Liban
Tel       :  961-1-421211
e-mai l: [log in to unmask]

Exposition Zellidja, carnets de voyage - prolongation jusqu'au 3 août 2013 - BnF - François-Mitterrand