Having seen the recent epub request I wondered 1) how many libraries have access to epubs? And 2) can you supply epubs to other libraries? Our library does not subscribe to any epubs and it can be difficult explaining the difference between an epub and a published online article to users. Suggesting they wait a few months for it to appear in "print" doesn't always go down well.

Regards,

Liz

Elizabeth Rowan | Public Health Librarian

The Library, The Audrey Emerton Building,

Royal Sussex County Hospital

01273 523300 / RSCH x3300

Brighton and Sussex NHS Library and Knowledge Service

Informing * Educating * Influencing