We have not received the May or June issues of Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology this year and our subscription agents have not been able to help despite numerous claims.  3 other libraries I contacted all say the April issue is the last one they have received so I wondered if the problem is more widespread. If you have a subscription to Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology could you let me know if your issues are up to date?

Many thanks,

Arpita Banerjee
Deputy Head of Library and Knowledge Services
Croydon Health Services Library
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road
Croydon
CR7 7YE

020 8401 3198/020 8401 3197

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Croydon Health Services NHS Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person; doing so may be unlawful. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed. We will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of the internet to transmit information by or to Croydon Health Services NHS Trust.