I was under the impression that the original query was about epub ahead of print articles rather than supplying ILLs from e-journal subscriptions. If so, I would also be interested to find out how some libraries have access to epubs. Do you pay a higher subscription for your ejournals?

Arpita Banerjee

Deputy Head of Library and Knowledge Services

Croydon Health Services Library

Croydon University Hospital

530 London Road

Croydon