Dear all,
Jisc would like to gather feedback concerning its Access and Identity Management (AIM) Strategy and the Jisc AIM Delivery of Service Plan over the next three months, with a view to publishing a final version before the end of the year.
We welcome feedback from all users of AIM services (including the UK federation), and particularly institutional librarians and publishers.
You can feedback via the JANET Community portal links below or feel free to email me directly with comments.

Access and Identity Management Strategy - Draft for consultation
https://community.ja.net/groups/access-and-identity-management-aim/document/access-and-identity-management-strategy-draft

Access and Identity Management Evolution and Delivery of Services Plan - Draft for consultation
Jisc Access and Identity Management Plan - draft for public consultation v1.1.docx<https://community.ja.net/system/files/288/Jisc%20Access%20and%20Identity%20Management%20Plan%20-%20draft%20for%20public%20consultation%20v1.1.docx>

If you have any problems accessing the documents or would like to discuss the documents further, please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks

Mark

Mark Williams

Operator Manager
UK Access Management Federation
T: 02030066042 (Direct)
T: 02030066086 (Federation Support)

UK Access Management Federation
JISC Collections
Brettenham House
5 Lancaster Place
London
WC2E 7EN

JISC Collections is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited,
a not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell
Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG