FYI all - posted to the list as requested by the conference organiser.
Judy

** Apologies for cross-posting **
Dear Colleagues,
The 10th Northumbria International Conference on Performance Measurement in Libraries and Information Services is now less than three weeks away. The programme features 70 thought-provoking presentations from a variety of speakers, with 150 delegates from 18 countries currently attending.
Registration
Registration for the conference closes on 8th July, so please enrol on our website now to avoid disappointment. Registration without accommodation costs £475, and includes attendance at all three days of the main conference, attendance at the Thursday workshop, the Conference reception and the Conference dinner. A wide range of accommodation is available in York, and I would be happy to provide recommendations. We have sold out of places with accommodation at the Conference Hotel.
Programme Update
The Conference programme has been updated with full timings of all sessions. This includes our Conference reception on Monday evening and our Conference Dinner at the National Railway Museum on Tuesday. The main Conference programme closes formally on Wednesday afternoon, but all full delegates are also welcome to attend, free of charge, a one day session on value and economic measures for the Library delivered by Joe Matthews on Thursday.
To register or view further information about the Conference, visit our website:
www.york.ac.uk/conferences/northumbria/<http://www.york.ac.uk/conferences/northumbria/>
Best Wishes,

Ian Hall

Dr Judith Broady-Preston, BA(Hons) MA PhD MCLIP FHEA
Reader in Information Management
Institute Director of Postgraduate Studies, Institute of Management, Law and Information Science
Editor, Library Review

[unicrest]

Adran Astudiaethau Gwybodaeth/Department of Information Studies
Athrofa Rheolaeth, y Gyfraith a Gwyddor Gwybodaeth/ Institute of Management, Law and Information Science
Canolfan Llanbadarn/Llanbadarn Centre, Aberystwyth Ceredigion SY23 3AS
T: +44 (0)1970 622185 (direct) 622188/622159 (secretary)
F: + 44 (0)1970 622190
W:http:www.aber.ac.uk/en/dis/staff/jbp/