Dear all

Please could you check for the following,

Leading the lean healthcare journey : driving culture change to increase value

Our system has failed, we know it was requested and loaned by us in May but not by whom. We now have a request for it.

Thank you

Library Services
Health Professionals' Education Centre
Victoria Hospital
Blackpool
FY3 8NR
01253 303831
web: http://www.bfwhospitals.nhs.uk/departments/library/
blog: http://bfwlibrary.wordpress.com/

Did you know? We now have access to Anatomy TV (Primal Pictures) - Interactive 3D anatomy models, MRI sections and slides. Can be printed, saved and exported for non-commercial educational presentations, lectures, patient information. Go to www.anatomy.tv and 'Athens User Login'.