Hello,

I'm sure I'm probably missing something really obvious, but I want to
email our newsletter out to all the registered library members but I
can't work out how to create a mailing list from Heritage - I'm sure
there must be the capability within the software to do this, or am I
wrong?

We've always been able to send global emails to all Trust staff, but
we've recently been stopped from doing this (everyone in the Trust has
been stopped, it's not the library staff!!) so I've never had to use
Heritage to create a mailing list before.

Does anyone out there know if it can be done and if so, would they be
able to send me instructions on how to do it please?

Many thanks,

Cheryl.

Cheryl Dagnall  BSc (Hons), MA
Trust Library Service Manager
Trust Library Wigan

t.   01942 82 2679
f.   01942 82 2913
e.  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w.  www.wwl.nhs.uk <blocked::file:///\\www.wwl.nhs.uk>

Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Albert Edward Infirmary
Wigan Lane, Wigan WN1 2NN

your hospitals, your health, our priority