In my installations (CE or WMS) I see nothing in crontab related   to  fetch-crl  while I assume there should be :

1. If true  , what installs the command in the crontab  and how does it look  . please paste the crontab -l
    I basically installed EMI-2 core and then the particular SW for CE via yaim -c . Still I have nothing in the crontab

2. The above  Q arose because every 2 days I have to reconfigure (yaim -c)  the CE  after getting "Authorization failure" following submit-job .
    The reconfigure solves the problem for the next ~ 2 days