Hi

I have been asked by one of our doctors which journals to submit his paper to, having had discussions with Health Services Journal, Psychiatrist and Progress which haven’t come to fruition. His paper relates to how psychiatrists in the NHS learn from critical incidents.

I will have  a look for other similar papers on HDAS   to see which journals they are published in but am not sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

Barbara

Barbara Moye

Healthcare Librarian, Healthcare Library

Prospect Park Hospital, Honey End Lane, Reading RG30 4EJ

Tel:         0118 9605015

Email:     [log in to unmask]

Web:        http://www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries

June newsletter Read about our Bibliotherapy service, World Book Night and what’s new in the library.

Interlibrary loans – we will obtains books and articles for you from other libraries

Literature searching - we will search for information for you, saving you valuable time

Current awareness - our email interest groups service can help you keep up-to-date. Please do join up

This message is intended exclusively for the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately on 0118 982 2800 and delete the e-mail. Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, the Trust cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.