Exmoor National Park HER website

Hello all,

A fitting Friday afternoon topic, I hope!

For those of you who werent at the HBSMR user group on Wednesday, I thought Id just let you know that Exmoor has a new HER website, designed by ExeGesIS. You can view the site at www.exmoorher.co.uk. There is now a link to this from our main Authority website to the page but our section on the latter is still to be redesigned.

Kind regards,

Catherine Dove
Conservation Advisor (Historic Environment)
Exmoor National Park Authority
Exmoor House, Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9HL
Tel: 01398 323665
Direct Line: 01398 322273
Visit Our Website at http://www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk

'Enhancing the qualities that make Exmoor special'

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)  Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)