Dear all,

I’ve just learned of a (free to attend) meeting in Birmingham which may be of interest to some of us.  As the meeting is independent of HEN and not sponsored by us, I’ve also attached copies of the flyer and booking form for your use if you wish.  If the meeting appeals to anyone enough for them to go ahead and book, I’d ask that they let us all know by replying to this email.

Best regards

David

*********************

Hi all,

Thinktank will be hosting as part of our Monument Fellowship project a free seminar day on working with historic machinery. The details and booking form are attached so if it's something you'd be interested in do come along and join us. If you want more details just drop me an email.

ps: Pass this on to anyone and any organisations/groups you think might also be interested in attending.

Kind Regards

Elisabeth Chard

Science and Industry Curator Manager

Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum