Dear All, (copied to MDOs)

Thanks to those who have already booked.  Here’s your second and last reminder for our next meeting at Burwell (Mill Close, Burwell, Cambridgeshire CB25 0HL http://www.burwellmuseum.org.uk) on Monday 8th July

Karen’s proposed programme is

10.00-10.30- Arrival and coffee

10.30-Welcome and housekeeping- Karen Chancellor

10.35-10.50-Introduction to the “Fresh Wind in Our Sails” project - Jane Phillimore

10.50-11.00-Work Placement-Karen and Andrew White

11.00-11.10 Recruiting and training volunteers, including introduction to the shutter team - Ann Wise

11.10-11.30-Tony Woodward, the work of the shutter team

11.30-12.30-Tour of mill and explanation about the restoration work-Luke Bonwick

12.30-1.30-Lunch with the opportunity to look round the Museum e.g. vehicle gallery where Brian Crysell will be available to explain the work on the Holsman

1.30-1.50- -Reconvene and introduce the afternoon.

Audiences- engaging with families, schools and young people- Karen

1.50-2.10-Involving young learners - Alan Ward, Head of Engineering and Automotive Technologies, Cambridge Regional College

2.10-2.30-Group discussion on real projects for young people and support needed

2.30-2.50-Feedback-Karen and Alan

2.50-3.15-Evaluation, thanks, next meeting

Tea/coffee and opportunity to network and look around the Museum for those who wish to stay.

It would be very helpful if you will let Karen know as soon as possible, and at least by Wednesday 3rd July, how many people would like to come.  Don’t forget that there are possibilities to share transport – use the Network email to try to find possible sharers – and if anyone’s attendance is prejudiced by the cost of transport, contact me directly and I’ll see whether we can help.

To sum up:-

Bookings to Karen at [log in to unmask]]">mailto:Karen Chancellor [[log in to unmask]]

Queries about cost of transport to me at [log in to unmask]

Best regards

David