Apologies for cross-posting

The RAS are formulating a response to the latest BIS consultation on the
balance of competances in research and development between the EU and
UK. See below

If you have any views, input etc that might be helpful to the RAS
response could you let either Robert Massey direct or I have them by
reply. I'll consolidate any response I receive and pass those on to
Robert. If you wish to remain anonymous let me know and I'll expunge
details before routing views onwards.

Chris

BGA Secretary