Please consider submitting an abstract to our session at the GSA Annual
meeting in Denver, 27-30 October 2013. The abstract deadline is 6 August:

*T186.* *STAMP: Structure, Tectonics, and Metamorphic Petrology*
Structural and metamorphic geology can be combined to solve tectonic
problems and understand deformation processes. This session may include
discussion of microstructure-metamorphic interactions, thermobarometry,
geochronology, deformation mechanisms in nature and experiments, and
numerical modeling.

Invited presenters are:

Rachel Beane (Bowdoin College)
Greg Hirth (Brown University)
Clare Warren (The Open University)

Here is the link to submit an abstract to this or any GSA session:
https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2013AM/cfp.epl.

We hope to see you in Denver in October --

Christian Teyssier / Donna Whitney