Surely this depends on what operating system and what version of Microsoft you are using. Since last week this is something I can now do, but I am the only one in the office.

Peter

________________________________
Peter Jones

Heritage Development Officer (Wellbeing)

Leisure

Direct dial

 01284 757163

Email