Ahhh, Essex Record Office… I cut my finest vinyl there….

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Girling Cultural Access, Participation and Learning Officer
Sent: 05 July 2013 11:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job titles

Well I reckon that I now have the longest job title since my role has changed. What do you think? Can anyone beat mine? And yes, this means that I now don’t just work with museums, but artists, galleries, musicians, etc…

Sarah Girling
Cultural Access, Participation and Learning Officer
Cultural Development
Essex Record Office, Wharf Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 6YT

Essex County Council | telephone: 01245 244679 | mobile: 07780 493345 | email: [log in to unmask]

Office hours: 9am - 4.30pm (from home on Friday)

Follow the ERO on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and sign up for the e-bulletin here or the ERO education e-newsletter here

www.essexrecordofficeblog.co.uk

www.essex.gov.uk/EROevents

cid:image002.jpg@01CDA6D5.4B535610

Please consider the environment before printing