Attached is the sum of great responses I received about my query about inventive ways of presenting family trees to kids.

Best wishes and thanks to all who took the time to respond.

Tehmina

--
Dr Tehmina Goskar, MA AMA

Heritage Practitioner & Historian -- Industrial Heritage -- Digital Heritage -- Collections Management -- Interpretation -- Research
http://tehmina.goskar.com/
Twitter: @tehm

Join History 51: Unveiling Women in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly: http://www.elizabethtreffrycollection.org/
Read about my research on copper: http://copper.goskar.com/