From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Essex Havard
Sent: 02 July 2013 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: job titles

I must apologise for my apparent lack of commitment to this very serious question but I was riding a bike (for 4 days) from Bangor (N Wales, not N Ireland…) to Cardiff to raise money for Tenovus (cancer charity). It’s not too late to make a donation my fine GEM buddies: http://www.justgiving.com/Essex-Havard

So, to justify this shameful misuse of the GEM list, I have two things to say:

1.       I call all education/outreach officers “Dave”.

2.       My surname is “Havard” not “Harvard”. It is the original spelling which then became altered by our cousins across the pond…

Thank you, I am now going to sit on an inflatable ring for a while.