Hi - I think it would be better / safer to re-run your "stage 3" cross-subject modelling including the behavioural measures in the GLM.
Steve.

On 28 Jul 2013, at 23:02, Carlos Pato Preto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, that was very helpful!
The group comparisons do not include the behavioural measure, I wouldn't want to double-dip here. So it would make sense to perform the group comparisons with the non-Z output and then use the significant clusters to obtain the within-cluster stats from the Z output for the correlations?
Cheers!

Carlos

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet