Dear Harms,

In my case, I had a defined marker. And I used fslswapdim because my images came from SPM and I wanted to analyze them in FSL...so I had to make some changes and R/L worked fine...and the marker appeared just where we had placed it.

Anyway, I am gong to look at the links because I did not think about this possibility and maybe I have to take it into account in a near future.

Many thanks,
Rosalia.