Thanks a lot!
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 July 2013 14:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FSLNets colour coding and r2z transformation

Hi

On 22 Jul 2013, at 11:57, Lückmann, Helen (Stud. FPN) <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Dear experts,

Having checked the script and output of FSLNets, I have two remaining questions.

1) After r2z transformation, do the values in the matrices correspond to z-values as in standardised z-scores (with a z-value of 1.645 corresponding to p = 0.05 one-sided)? If not, how can I interpret their significance?

yes

2) How do the colours in the hierarchy-figure correspond to the strength of correlation (I'd like to add this information to my figures)? It seems that the scaling is relative to the maximum z-scores, but I could not figure out the exact algorithm.

it's the default matlab colourmap - click on the Matlab colourbar button to see it

Steve.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Helen