rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~/Desktop/RESTING_ESPECTRO/ROIS_MNI_4mm$ echo "22 42 13" | std2imgcoord -img MNI_4mm -std MNI_4mm -vox-
Lacking argument to option -vox-
22  42  13
rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~/Desktop/RESTING_ESPECTRO/ROIS_MNI_4mm$

2013/7/21 Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Wolf,

What I want to do at the end is a seed-based-connectivity analysis between two groups....so...maybe I should register the roi to the individual subject space, shouldn't? Sorry I did not tell you this before.

By the other hand, I have tryed and it appears and error that says: lacking argument for -vox-

Thank you a lot
Rosalia.