Dear FSL experts,

I am trying to draw different spherical rois at different peak coordinates.

Looking for helping in the FSL I have found the following:

Create a spherical ROI using fslmaths:

fslmaths $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -mul 0 -add 1 -roi 50 1 50 1 50 1 0 1 point -odt float
fslmaths point -kernel sphere 9 -fmean sphereres -odt float

Note that in the first command I do "-mul 0 -add 1" to make sure that the whole image is full of zeros before adding one to the ROI.

And I have a question: if, for example the coordinates of one of my rois are 26 - 47 - 20 .....it would be right if I do the following:

fslmaths $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -mul 0 -add 1 -roi 26 1 47 1 20 1 0 1 point -odt float
fslmaths point -kernel sphere 10 -fmean sphereres -odt float (because I would like a 10mm sphere).

Is that ok?

Many thanks again for your time and your patience.

Kind regards,

Rosalia.