I see that dr_stage1 and dr_stage2 are generated...and the mask and in the logs....it happens that when it arrives at Dr_D...stops!!!

Any idea what can be happening?

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.

2013/7/15 Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>
Dear FSL experts,

I am running dual_regression for a set of fMRI data...and it seemed to work well until I found the following error message:

./dual_regression groupICA.gica/groupmelodic.ica/dmn 1 design.mat design.con 5000 result_dmn `cat .filelist`
creating common mask
doing the dual regressions
sorting maps and running randomise
wc: result_dmn/scripts+logs/drD: No such file or directory
rosi@rosi-HP-Pavilion-dv9700-Notebook-PC:~/Desktop/RESTING_ESPECTRO/MELODIC_ESPECTRO/.gica/groupmelodic.ica$

Any idea about where could be the problem?

Many thanks for your time.
Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.