Hi Mark

I have tried a few different settings. The only setting which significantly improves the registration in this case is the non-BBR registration to highres (either 6 or 7 DOF). For some reason, BBR seems to be failing in this case (regardless of whether or not I'm using fieldmap correction). I've attached an example of a registration with 7 DOF (non-BBR) demonstrating improved registration.

Is there a way to use a manual registration in MELODIC (like the updatefeatreg command) for situations like this so as to be able to pick up the group analysis after the pre-processing and registration stage?

Many thanks
Nawaf