Dear FSL experts,

I am interested in performing resting state analysis but only in one region of interest (left anterior cingulate cortex). I have drown the mask. I have coregistered this mask to every subject functional data but I am unsure about the process I should use.

My objective: is extract values from this restion (fslstats -m) to make correlations with other results.

My question is as follow: should I run all the steps of Melodic ICA or it should be enough taking the z-maps originating in the scond step...and, if so, could any of you explain me this a little better?

Many thanks in advance for your time and your patience.

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.