Hi,

The error in the attachment just looks like you have the mask image in the wrong directory.  You must specify exactly where to find the mask (if it is not in the current working directory).

The error below looks like nothing survived the threshold.  Have you loaded the image thresh_TEST into fslview and checked that it contains values greater than your threshold (of 2.3)?

All the best,
	Mark