Hi

On 3 Jul 2013, at 17:57, Qasim Bukhari <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I understand it for a model based GLM analysis, but if I m using a seed-voxel in my GLM, I anyway have to do the registration of the mask with the individual subject data in order to define the seed. Right ? So that means we anyway have to do one registration step of registering the mask with all the individual subjects. In that case dont you think it is better to do the complete registration prior to using GLM.

Again, you can do it either way.  One easy way to get a standard-space mask into the native FMRI space (if that's the way you want to do it) is to use it as a mask in Featquery, which will leave a native-space version of the mask in its output folder.

Cheers.

Or is there any other approach as well that I can use to avoid the registration before GLM even in this case ? Because if I understood correctly the reason you mentioned, then I would always prefer doing registration after GLM.

Thanks again
best regards,
Qasim

Qasim Bukhari
Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate
Institute for Biomedical Engineering
ETH and University Zurich
Wolfgang-Pauli-Strasse 27, HIT E22
webpages: MR-page