Hello Nan,
                   I am unable to replicate this behaviour locally - can you let me know what FSL version you are using and exactly which threshold you are changing?

Kind Regards

Matthew
On 30 Jun 2013, at 13:10, Nan Wise wrote:

Dear Experts,

As advised during the recent FSL course,(THANK YOU ALL!) ,  I am now using the estimate hp filter function and have noticed that the estimated hp changes for the same data and same design matrix when I change the thresholds at first level.

Is this supposed to happen?  And if so, can you explain why so I can understand.

Humbly and with appreciation!

Nan

Nan Wise, Ph.D. candidate
Cognitive Neuroscience, Rutgers-Psychology
Certified Sex Therapist, AASECT
Fellow, The American Psychotherapy Association
Fellow, The National Board for Clinical Hypnotherapists
Board Certified Diplomate, The American Board of Examiners in Social Work