Some time ago I joined Film-Philosophy's Facebook group. Yesterday I posted something, but it isn't being displayed because it apparently still pends approval. 24 hrs later, nothing has changed. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

Thanks,
Henry

Dr. Henry M. Taylor
Film Studies
University of Zurich
Phone +41 +44 272 21 61
Mobile +41 +76 683 88 03
Academia.edu

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2013 (Amsterdam 10-12 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --