Plumpton College

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Victoria Buckle
Sent: 17 July 2013 14:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HE Achievement and EBS

Hi Gillian,

We don't capture the first 2 years on EBS. We have a separate system -
pro - monitor that we capture the data on and then input year 3 grade
onto EBS. We are trying to get the HE module but as with everything it
comes down to cost

Vicky Buckle

Examinations Officer

Bishop Burton College