Hi Teresa,

I am updating one as we speak and sifting through articles  to decide what to pull. Which software are you thinking of as I could do au natural  and put the same papers through automated  language systems and report back on how it works. I am interested in elements of automating for doing participatory research on questions patients public are interested in but are not likely to get funding for. I think conceptually it is a great idea!

If anyone has software preference for this or if there is one that is low cost and free that would be awesome!

Thanks

Best
Amy

Amy Price