I would recommend you contact the Boaz Trust - a Christian charity serving asylum seekers based in Greater Manchester.

Contact details and other information can be found on their website http://boaztrust.org.uk/

Hope this helps.

Kind regards
Christina

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]