Thank you to those who’ve pointed out that the PDF was not attached.

I had to remove the PDF as it was too large to send via the list. One can use this link to find the same info http://www.assistiveitsolutions.com/docs/workshops/assistive_solutions_workshop_july_2013.pdf or email me directly and I will return a PDF.

Dear All,

We would like to invite you to a Midlands DSA workshop on the 31st July 2013.

The workshop is designed for Needs Assessors and University Disability Officers. The event offers certification on the software and hardware covered, networking over refreshments, feedback from DSA Students and the chance to put any questions to Graham Tranter of SFE.

For more info please see accompanying PDF or click here. Please forward to anyone who you think may be interested and RSVP to [log in to unmask].

I look forward to seeing you there,

Lele Luu

Lele Luu

Assistive Solutions Limited