To follow up my previous email, I'll let the list know when when I have a list of organisations and email it to anyone who asks

Best

Alan

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Alan Metcalfe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Critters,

Some colleagues and I are looking to put together a list of organisations, groups, bodies etc that are involved with some sort of political/ social action/ activism in relation to 'eco-bodies' - that is, are working at the intersection between environmentalism and the human body - very broadly defined.

So examples include Radical eco communities (Green Hills or LILAC), Increadible Edible Todmorden/urban allotments, Ecocommerce online shop Ecotopia, The annual ecobuild convention, mooncup, and mass cycling activism.

In the first instance we are interested in groups within the UK, but it would be fantastic to also have a list of groups elsewhere around the world.

The idea is that we can engage with these groups as part of a research project, exactly how is yet to be determined.

Sorry it is all rather vague and woolly it is still early stages! However, if anyone can give names of groups and if possible contact details we would be very grateful.

Many thanks for any and all help received

Alan