Dear Jeanette,

1.       Are you early stage researcher

a.       Yes

2.       Do you want to skip your email address from the public pages on our homepage?

b.      No

Have a nice weekend!

Best,

András

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Jeanette Wachter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear COSCH participants,

I would like to draw your attention to two points concerning our Cost-Action.

Please just mark the following questions with X when you answer my email.

1.       Are you early stage researcher

a.       Yes

b.      No

The definition of the term “early stage researchers” is based on the time that elapses between the date of the PhD/doctorate (or similar experience as MSc.) and the date of your involvement in the COST Action. If this time span is less than 8 years, you fit the definition (of course periods of career’s leave eg. for children/military… have to be added to the time span mentioned).

2.       Do you want to skip your email address from the public pages on our homepage?

a.       Yes

b.      No

We just added a list with all Working group members on the Working groups site of our COSCH homepage (www.cosch.info). Visible for everybody who visits the pages are the names and the mail addresses. Only for signed-in members there is also a link to the person’s profile.

Please don’t forget to update your profile.

Best regards,

Jeanette

--
Dipl.-Ing. Jeanette Wachter
i3mainz, FH Mainz, FB Technik | Lucy-Hillebrand-Str. 2 | D-55128 Mainz

--
András Jung, PhD
Field Spectroscopy & Hyperspectral Imaging