From: Colour and Space in Cultural Heritage - COSCH [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Salvador Moyà-Solà [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 July 2013 08:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: COSCH: two short questions

Dear COSCH participants,
I would like to draw your attention to two points concerning our Cost-Action.
Please just mark the following questions with X when you answer my email.
1.       Are you early stage researcher
a.       Yes X

b.      No
The definition of the term “early stage researchers” is based on the time that elapses between the date of the PhD/doctorate (or similar experience as MSc.) and the date of your involvement in the COST Action. If this time span is less than 8 years, you fit the definition (of course periods of career’s leave eg. for children/military… have to be added to the time span mentioned).

2.       Do you want to skip your email address from the public pages on our homepage?
a.       Yes
b.      No X

Enviada: quinta-feira, 4 de Julho de 2013 16:58
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: COSCH: two short questions

[...]

We just added a list with all Working group members on the Working groups site of our COSCH homepage (www.cosch.info <http://www.cosch.info> ). Visible for everybody who visits the pages are the names and the mail addresses. Only for signed-in members there is also a link to the person’s profile.

Please don’t forget to update your profile.

Best regards,
Jeanette