---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matej Ruttkay <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2013/7/7
Subject: Re: COSCH Session on the occasion of Denkmaeler 3D
To: Colour and Space in Cultural Heritage - COSCH <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Frank,

thank you for this information. We eill take a part on this Workshop. We have good experiences in this area.

Best regards

Matej Ruttkay

2013/7/4 Frank Boochs <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

before we enter the holiday period I would like to bring into your mind again, that our Action is co-organising the Workshop Denkmäler3D in Dortmund. This event gives you the possibility to present your actual work. In addition it is a good opportunity to exchange your ideas with other user in the CH field.

The Action budget allows to finance your travel expenses, when gving a talk or presenting a poster.

For details see attached flyer or have a look onto the homepage (http://www.denkmaeler3.de/English/index-en.html).

Deadline for submissions is 1st of August.

Kind regards

Frank